Respiratory disease, are the diseases and disorders of the airways and the lungs that affect human respiration.
The bronchioles of the lungs are the site where oxygen is exchanged for carbon dioxide during the process of respiration. Inflammation, infection, or obstruction of the bronchioles is often associated with acute or chronic respiratory disease, including bronchiectasis, pneumonia, and lung abscesses.
Diseases of the respiratory system may affect any of the structures and organs that have to do with breathing, including the nasal cavities, the pharynx (or throat), the larynx, the trachea (or windpipe), the bronchi and bronchioles, the tissues of the lungs, and the respiratory muscles of the chest cage.
The respiratory tract is the site of an exceptionally large range of disorders for three main reasons: (1) it is exposed to the environment and therefore may be affected by inhaled organisms, dusts, or gases; (2) it possesses a large network of capillaries through which the entire output of the heart has to pass, which means that diseases that affect the small blood vessels are likely to affect the lung; and (3) it may be the site of “sensitivity” or allergic phenomena that may profoundly affect function.
Common Respiratory disease are:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Obstructive lung disease
- Respiratory tract infection
- Shortness of breath
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lower respiratory tract infection
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Interstitial lung disease
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Reactive airway disease
- Airway obstruction
- Common cold
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Respiratory failure
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Pulmonary edema
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome
- Acute severe asthma
- Adenovirus infection
Causes of Respiratory Diseases:
- Dietary habits
- Air pollution
What Can you expect:
Special herbs & Panchkarma therapies are very beneficial in rejuvenating the body. Ayurvedic Treatment for Respiratory Diseases helps to overcome these problems.
Respiratory problems are often treated with steroids that not just weaken the lungs if used for long duration but also have many side effects such as Dryness, viral infection, yeast infection, lowered immunity, rashes, thinning of bronchioles, psoriasis and many more.
Various good herbs are provided to the patients in form of capsules, powders & syrups to boost the immunity system of the body and curing them with Ayurvedic Treatment for Respiratory Diseases & make it more defensive against infections & viral attack.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Respiratory Problems
- Anti – allergic – Ayurvedic Treatment for Respiratory Diseases Haldi, Neem & Guggul are some precious herbs provided to the patients in form of capsules & herbal formulations which not just fights with any kind of allergies but also cure the part which gets affected by that allergy.
- Expectorant & Mucolytics – Breathing problems most often occurs due to the blockage created by excess mucus & cough. So, some herbs like Shirish, Anant mool, Bharangi, Dalchini, Tulsi, Piplee, Kanth Kari along with natural honey are very useful in this case. These herbs dissolve the mucus & phlegm stored inside the airways & throat & throws it away from the body so that they can’t cause any further problem.
- Blood Purifier – the mucus & phlegm which get stored inside the respiratory organs & the impurities which enters the body through inhalation of polluted air or through smoking creates toxins inside the body which causes serious problems not just in form of breathing diseases but also to the other parts of the body as these toxic substances get mixed with the blood, make it impure & this impure blood leads to disastrous health problems. So, Ayurvedic Treatment for Respiratory Diseases is done through special herbs like Neem& Manjistha are provided to the patients to remove toxins from the body & kill the root cause of the problem.
- Immunity booster & rejuvenating herbs – As we know that cold & cough makes us feel very tired, inactive & generates pain in the body. It also weakens the immune system by producing toxins. So, it is very essential to have something to strengthen the body immune system again. Ayurvedic Treatment for Respiratory Diseases considers this thing very seriously & uses various immune modulator herbs like Amla, Ashwagandha, Shilajit & Ginsing which does the internal healing of the body & refreshes it for active action.